Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 at 8:25 AM
From: "Sandytrax" <brianinspain12@...>
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] Toll roads in Europe
We’re on route to Greece from Roscoff, France, Switzerland and Italy. The route to Bari with tolls is around 150 euros.
In two days we’ve travelled 600 miles west to east across France mostly without tolls. Some beautiful roads. We decided to fork out 14 euros to save an hour, from 2hours 40 to 1hour 40 from Orleans to Chablis. It was worth it.
Next stop Basel and a lovely vignette!
Cheers
Brian