Re: Toll roads in Europe

Peter S

When we came back from Austria last year we deliberately used the Autoroutes. We had gone down through Germany and had had so many hold ups and miles of narrow lanes where roadworks were underway that I decided I would rather pay than sit in a jam. When we left Worms on a Sunday morning we were anticipating an easy day but within a few kilometers on the Autobahn a 3 lane road went down to 1 over a very short distance and then off the Autobahn onto narrow country roads. There was no warning, no diversion signs but lots of chaos and queuing.

Peter S

On 20/02/2020 16:15:27, Bennett Family <martin@...> wrote:

Tim,

I agree - I quite enjoy the less crowded French Autoroutes.

Martin