Re: EHU cable 1.5mm/2.5mm orange or blue?

timsinc Sinclair

On 17/02/2020, Phil <g4udu-1@psmb.co.uk> wrote:

....I would like the option not to use it.

.... with our current “Lets Save the planet”
- “Go Green” - “Do your bit to save climate extinction”.
Sorry, but any feel-good about not being plugged in hardly justified.
In UK especially when majority of time it's cold, I bet the carbon
footprint from your LPG burning (not to mention its manufacture and
transport) is greater. I include myself with the diesel heater. Same
with driving about to warm up van.

Thats why now the drive is for all homes to be electric only - more
and more being generated sustainably.

Campervan Tim