Re: EHU cable 1.5mm/2.5mm orange or blue?

Neill King \(MH-List\)

Indeed yes, and many of their members are holiday parks who in turn can pass on any requirements -  but the example is still valid in so far as the battery ‘approval’ scheme is not the same as a ‘requirement’.

Best regards

Neill
www.motorcaravanning.co.uk 01789-778825 551345165

neill@... motorcaravanning@...

On-line motorhome parts & accessory shop with added information