Re: Jobsworth

Bennett Family

Carol,

Both clubs have pluses & minuses. Both have improved significantly over the years - particularly in the way they have moved towards accepting motorhomes and the CMC in being less regimented.

We join both and think them worth the annual fee.

Martin

On 16 Feb 2020, at 10:37, Carol Weaver via Groups.Io <corconx@...> wrote:

We found overtime that the cc club was worse for rules and the ccc
When it came time to decide on one we chose the ccc as we late their THS and more relaxed rules

On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 at 10:18, Bennett Family <martin@...> wrote:

We turned up at the the CMC St David’s site on the day the Fastnet Race had been cancelled because of the gale and parts of Wales had been declared a disaster area.

Unsurprisingly, the site wasn’t crowded! We parked facing into the wind to avoid the battering and the Warden asked us to move as we were not in line with their marker post!

I refused and he said that if the fire brigade came to check I’d be in trouble. I did  point out that
A. It’s a disaster area and surely the fire service had better things to do and
B. There was nobody else daft enough to be on the site!

Martin