Re: EHU cable 1.5mm/2.5mm orange or blue?

Neill King \(MH-List\)

There is also a dayglo-green site lead by Outwell and that’s 1.5mm, I don’t have any cold weather / long term experience of it but would be interested if others have?

Best regards

Neill
www.motorcaravanning.co.uk 01789-778825 551345165

neill@... motorcaravanning@...

On-line motorhome parts & accessory shop with added information