Re: NEC Shows

Alan Morris

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 at 22:28, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

Ah ok. But there were always two shows. Feb used to be the bigger but over the last few years October has become the larger

So similar but generally we found out that at a February show many slots for new motorhomes were not available as they had been filled in the mean time

So best is October in UK and Düsseldorf is best if looking for a continental Motorhome in Aug/Sep as new models are on show and a chance to get an April/May delivery. Paris at end if September is bad (as we found out). We didn’t get ours ordered on day 2 of show until 23rd August!!!
Thanks Carol.