Re: NEC Shows

Carol Weaver

Ah ok. But there were always two shows. Feb used to be the bigger but over the last few years October has become the larger

So similar but generally we found out that at a February show many slots for new motorhomes were not available as they had been filled in the mean time

So best is October in UK and Düsseldorf is best if looking for a continental Motorhome in Aug/Sep as new models are on show and a chance to get an April/May delivery. Paris at end if September is bad (as we found out). We didn’t get ours ordered on day 2 of show until 23rd August!!!

Carol

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 at 22:21, Alan Morris <alan.g4ens@...> wrote:
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 at 22:08, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

> What are you referring to Alan. I’m lost or a mail us missing

We have just had the MOTORHOME AND CARAVAN SHOW, 15 - 20 Oct 2019.

Now advertised is the THE CARAVAN, CAMPING AND MOTORHOME SHOW, 8 - 23 Feb 2020.

Both at the NEC.

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please