Re: Move from Yahoo to Groups.io

timsinc Sinclair

On 21/10/2019, Alan Morris <alan.g4ens@...> wrote:

What's wrong with normal e-mailing? Much easier!
Indeed. On my full-time camper travels I have a group of about 60
(family, friends some m-homers, including Carol !) who get my
'Travelogs' (when something to report/photo) by old-fashioned email.

With Whatsapp, my communication is more likely to be personal or
person-specfific. If a message, I get alert on my phone. On my Android
tablet I have 'Tablet Messenger' app that also accesses Whatsapp,
which is my usual way to use it.

TimS

PS, if any fascinated enough, happy to add your email address to my
round-robin Travelog email group.