Re: Move from Yahoo to Groups.io

Carol Weaver

I know my grandchildren joined but left too. I gave up working out where they went. I hear from them when they want something!!

Carol

On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 at 17:30, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:
On 21/10/2019, Ernest Bull <ernb32@...> wrote:
> On 21 Oct 2019, at 09:50, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:
>
>> Facebook has its attractions - like easy to post and see photos ….
>
> I’m glad that you think so, Tim. I find it totally baffling, and absolutely
> counter-intuitive. Almost as unfathomable as Twitter.
> _______

Like Carol, I'm certainly no fan. But it has its uses - be they of the
instant-then-lose-it kind of messages. Maybe, Ern, you need a grandkid
to show you the how - although I gather it's now spurned by youngsters
as 'just for oldies'. !!

TimS

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please