Re: Move from Yahoo to Groups.io

Carol Weaver

Use Facebook but hate it. Difficult to find things you saw a few minutes ago. As Tim says these groups are far better every time

Carol

On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 at 09:50, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:
On 21/10/2019, Mervyn Pickard <mervyn@...> wrote:
> Have you thought of moving / setting up the group on Facebook?

Facebook has its attractions - like easy to post and see photos - and
a possible wider audience. But I sense that folk here - and on the OT
list - prefer the more intimate feel of our groups, where it's almost
like we all know one another.

Plus, writing a post at any length (long can be required for certain
topics) is not handled so well by FB. Or so readable.

Just my take, while being also a member of some m-home FB groups, such
as the SearchForSites one.

TimS

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please