Re: Rollerteam Pegaso

I'm Bazbro

Living in Paignton I know a lot about Alan Kerr.
If there's a motorhome dealer nearer to you, use them...
Barry

On Wed, 16 Oct 2019, 5:57 pm Gill Chester via Groups.Io, <gill.chester=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi folks,
I've been following the list for some time, but don't think I've ever posted before! I was wondering if I could pick your collective brains! We saw a 6 mtre Rollerteam Pegaso yesterday at the NEC (Motorhome show) and are sorely tempted. Do any of you have experience of the Rollerteam marque? is it OK? Also have any of you dealt with Alan Kerr in Paignton? It's always useful to have as much information as possible! Thanks very much

Gill