From: motorhome-list@groups.io [mailto:motorhome-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of timsinc Sinclair
Sent: 26 September 2019 19:20
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] SOG Exit

Oh, I can certainly smell when grey waste is discharged. Why I
kitchen-roll wipe plates, utensils before washing up.

TimS

On 26/09/2019, Bennett Family <martin@...> wrote:
“as not had whiff of a stink in nearly 30 years m-homing.”

I think a visit to a friendly ENT Consultant could be called for ;-)

Although lack of smelling ability is a useful asset in a Motorhome ;-).

Martin