From: motorhome-list@groups.io [mailto:motorhome-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of timsinc Sinclair
Sent: 21 September 2019 09:44
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] electric motorhome market?

Can anyone, perhaps those with engineering bent, tell me why they
haven't thought of putting a small, bladeless wind turbine behind
front grill to make use of the wind created when travelling above
40mph?
Probably some law of physics that says the energy to travel at speed
to create wind far exceeds that produced by such a generator. Still,
I'd have thought it would help top up batteries, just as is done by
harnessing brake power.

TimS

On 21/09/2019, David <david.saltydawg@...> wrote:
Came across this article the other day which may be of interest:
https://www.wired.co.uk/article/audi-e-tron-test-drive-review

These guys drove 1000 miles in (a little over) 24hrs but had to "cheat" in
Italy