Re: electric motorhome market?

Ernest Bull

On 20 Sep 2019, at 02:40, calypso155 <Steve-Varden@...> wrote:

I wonder if this deal will have any impact / influence on the electric motorhome market?

I have seen refs: to hybrid motorhomes - maybe Hymer/Mercedes??? And there is an interesting article at https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/motorhomes/articles/practical-advice/running-a-motorhome-alternatives-to-diesel

Note the bit, ignored by many MPs and councils clamouring for complete diesel bans, that, on the whole, diesels are less polluting that petrol engines of the same age. The fact that led them to be so popular with them a decade or so ago.
_______