Re: motorhome-list] Camping Gaz 907 Refills

I'm Bazbro

Thanks.  I found it useful too!
Barry

On Sat, 14 Sep 2019, 1:30 pm Peter S, <peter@...> wrote:
It was for Tim's benefit, Barry.

On 14/09/2019 10:21:13, I'm Bazbro via Groups.Io <barry.c.brown=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Yes, I got all that, thanks, Peter.

Barry

On Sat, 14 Sep 2019, 9:47 am Peter S, <peter@...> wrote:
It is a device for attaching a gas BBQ to the built in gas outlet on your van if you have one, you can also use it to attach to another gas source. I use one so I can use a gas cylinder whilst at home or the van gas supply whilst away.

The device separates in the middle - a sliding sprung collar keeps it locked together. The male end goes to the BBQ rubber pipe and the other female end to a piece of pipe attached to the regulator on the gas bottle. The male end plugs into the female end of the van gas supply or the female end on the gas bottle. The female end has a valve that only opens when the male end is pushed in so no gas escapes when the bits are separated if you haven't closed the gas supply on the van or the bottle.

I am not sure if this is clear but easy to understand if you actually see one in the metal.

Peter S