From: motorhome-list@groups.io [mailto:motorhome-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of I'm Bazbro via Groups.Io
Sent: 11 September 2019 19:22
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] Camping Gaz 907 Refills

I've a plug-in gas point on the side of my 'van and a bbq with a long hose.
I'd like to use the bbq in the garden, etc., from a Gaz bottle I have. Does
anyone know of a compatible 'line' connector that goes on the bottle, that
can be used with the plug-in piece please?
Barry

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019, 6:46 pm Bennett Family, <martin@hymer.demon.co.uk>
wrote:
Yes I had one of those in an earlier van. It would need about 5 metres of
gas pipe to stretch from the gas locker under the van & to the bbq on the
other side.

Might just bite the bullet and consider the replacement Gaz cylinder as £10
per year investment. It means the bbq can be used as a second unit at home
should a multitude descend on us or the gas on the main bbq runs out!

Martin

On 11 Sep 2019, at 16:39, Neill King &#92;(MH-List&#92;) via Groups.Io
<yahoo=motorcaravanning.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Martin

It is also possible to obtain an in-line snap connector set so you can
create an 8mm snap-in extension piece - only used when needed! Works for
me.

Best regards

Neill
www.motorcaravanning.co.uk 01789-778825 551345165
neill@motorcaravanning.co.uk motorcaravanning@gmail.com
On-line motorhome parts & accessory shop with added information