From: motorhome-list@groups.io [mailto:motorhome-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of I'm Bazbro via Groups.Io
Sent: 11 September 2019 19:22
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] Camping Gaz 907 Refills

I've a plug-in gas point on the side of my 'van and a bbq with a long hose.  I'd like to use the bbq in the garden, etc., from a Gaz bottle I have.  Does anyone know of a compatible 'line' connector that goes on the bottle, that can be used with the plug-in piece please?

Barry

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019, 6:46 pm Bennett Family, <martin@...> wrote:

Yes I had one of those in an earlier van. It would need about 5 metres of gas pipe to stretch from the gas locker under the van & to the bbq on the other side.

Might just bite the bullet and consider the replacement Gaz cylinder as £10 per year investment. It means the bbq can be used as a second unit at home should a multitude descend on us or the gas on the main bbq runs out!

Martin