From: motorhome-list@groups.io [mailto:motorhome-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bennett Family
Sent: 11 September 2019 10:54
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] Camping Gaz 907 Refills

Yes - probably was over 3 years - just seems ridiculously expensive having spent around £16 for 23 litres for the van Gaslow system.

But, like Max, I don’t always want the bbq in the same place - particularly in a wind.

Martin

On 11 Sep 2019, at 09:00, timsinc Sinclair via Groups.Io <timsinc=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Must have been more than 3 years ago at that price. As the 907 is all
I use (small cylinder for camper space), I've for last few years being
paying about £30. It is expensive but as it lasts me three months I
just bite the bullet.

Tim

PS I use gas stockists rather than campsites.

On 10/09/2019, Bennett Family <martin@...> wrote:

Amazed to find them priced at £39 at 2 Campsites. I’m fairly certain I only
paid around £20 for my last refill (about 3 years ago).

I only use it for a bbq - so don’t think I’ll bother.