[OTMotorhome-list] membership advice

timsinc Sinclair

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim Sinclair <timsinc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 18:05:28 +0100
Subject: Re: [OTMotorhome-list] membership advice
To: OTMotorhome-list@groups.io

I have allowed Mark of Texas membership with the condition I have to
approve first everything that he posts. Thanks to the advice of Andy
(on main list to which I copied the posting).

Tim

On 02/08/2019, timsinc Sinclair via Groups.Io
<timsinc=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
As the "boss" I've received the following notification from our host,
groups.io.

Hello,
marktrezz@yahoo.com applied to join your group OTMotorhome-list@groups.io.
Because the group is restricted, you will need to approve their
subscription before they can join.
View Pending Member
Logged in: Windows Opera 62 - Bedford, Texas, US (108.251.25.132)
Does anyone know Mark, of Bedford, Texas? Clicking on 'view pending
member' shows no info, except for sign-in name: Mark KG5YOZ

Maybe I'm being paranoid about spam and such, but what do others think?

Tim