Re: Filling Gaslow System

Christopher Collins

Quick suggestion for you not knowing the system, but the filter isn’t in back to front is it?

Is it possible to put it in back to front?

Usually makes a difference with filling things.

Christopher

On 24 Jul 2019, at 1:55 am, Mick Potter <mickpotter@...> wrote:

Hi Clive,

Thanks for this. Leicester is a bit of a step, I'm in Hampshire, so I should think I'll look for someone more local.

Not quite sure what you mean by 'split' - I'm pretty sure there is no leak, I'd have noticed that amount of gas pouring out!

The system was close to empty, the switchover had moved from 'main' to 'reserve', and the gauge on the 'reserve' cylinder was about halfway down the green section, although I *think* this means it's less than half full.

Thanks again.

Bests

Mick

Please make sure that the only e-mail address you use for me is mickpotter@... or mickpotter@.... Any others you may find are likely to be temporary and to disappear at a moment's notice. I should hate to miss anything you send me.