Re: Filling Gaslow System

pj_home

Could also be the filling station. We had one near us that took twice as long to fill as anywhere else.

Paul

On 23/07/2019 17:03, Bennett Family wrote:
I’m sure you’ve checked for kinks in the feeder hoses. If your filter is a screw on external one similar to the one I have, then ai would try filling up without it and see if that makes a difference.
Martin
On 23 Jul 2019, at 16:56, Mick Potter via Groups.Io <mickpotter=zepler.org@groups.io <mailto:mickpotter=zepler.org@groups.io>> wrote:

Hi Clive,

Thanks for this. Leicester is a bit of a step, I'm in Hampshire, so I should think I'll look for someone more local.

Not quite sure what you mean by 'split' - I'm pretty sure there is no leak, I'd have noticed that amount of gas pouring out!

The system was close to empty, the switchover had moved from 'main' to 'reserve', and the gauge on the 'reserve' cylinder was about halfway down the green section, although I *think* this means it's less than half full.

---
https://www.avg.com