Re: Dusseldorf MH Show

calypso155

We bought a Frankia there in 2005 and we still have it!

If you are serious about motorhoming then it is THE SHOW to go to!

You need two days at least to get round the show and probably three if you intend to buy at the show.

It's a really great show but the campsite is almost better and more educational; if you have a cycle with you then you might just be able to cycle around it in a couple of evenings!

I would definitely recommend going but don't underestimate the time that you may need to see it all.

Cheers,

Steve V