Re: Park4night locations

Buff

We have recently been using park4night quite a lot, for daytime parking as well as overnight spots. The map search provides a useful overview of nearby places and the details pages provide info which is generally reliable along with useful comments by motorhomers who have visited recently.

Hugh

On Sat, 18 May 2019, 19:10 Richard, <edelec@...> wrote:
We are off at the end of the month and currently planning overnights.
While we have never used them we are aware of the subject line. Has
anyone any particular opinions on their usefulness? Our trip starts in
Belgium, then the Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, home. In the past we
have not used campsites unless the washing needs to be done! Even then
in France it was usually a Municipal.
Richard