Re: Using an awning without an awning rail.

Bennett Family

Neil,

What does “high-grab” mean?

Does it just stick quicker with less option for movement when I’ve done it wrong?

Martin

On 27 Apr 2019, at 13:27, Neill King &#92;(MH-List&#92;) via Groups.Io <yahoo=motorcaravanning.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Why not simply glue on some awning rail? Thule offer a posh white coated roughly 35mm wide mounting rail (for their add-on-tents like Quickfit) complete with awning rail slot. Our customers bond these onto their vehicles with MS5 usually (like Sikaflex but high-grab). Used to attach 'Safari-room' skirts too. Fit & forget as they say.

Best regards

Neill
www.motorcaravanning.co.uk 01789-778825 551345165
neill@... motorcaravanning@...
A great on-line motorhome parts & accessory shop & reference