Re: IceCrypt s3500 Satellite Receiver

Phil

Morning Ern

We get the same limited EPG on the AVTEX TV on Freesat - but full EPG on Astra 1

Like you I watch the F1 with BBC5 live for the commentary - I am now working on an audio delay box because the 5 live is 20 seconds in front of the video feed, in years gone by I would have done it with a tape loop, but that’s old tech, just working on a solution.

If I can sort that out I will have my F1 in a perfectly viewable format and not paying for an expensive “Sports” subscription - the only thing that then needs sorting is the format of F1 urself ! But that another story……

Phil