Overnight spot near Dungeness in Kent

Tim Atkinson

Hi Everyone

Looking for a quiet spot for a post winter shakedown trip* for the van in a couple of weeks that's not too far from home (South East London)....

I seem to remember from a while back there's a spot to overnight in Dungeness in Kent where you have to pick up a key to a gate from somewhere - can anyone remember what the procedure is specifically and has anyone used it recently?

* we can just got to the park and ride in canterbury but we've done that spot to death in the last year so was hoping for somewhere new

Thanks for any thoughts

Cheers

--Tim A