Re: INSURANCE for over 70’s for 60 days

Nigel Owen

Carol:

May also be worthwhile getting a quote from

https://www.travelinsurance4medical.co.uk/

We switched to them from Staysure a couple of years ago as they were cheaper.

Nigel.

On 18/03/2019 09:08, Carol Weaver wrote:
Thanks David

Staysure were no good due to length of trips allowed

We left Nationwide but at that time their extra cost for medical plus extra length of trip to 60 days was more than CCC.

However I’ve just tried LV - thank you , one I had overlooked. And although more expensive it is at least a more sensible price

What really annoys me Duncan had his stent 20 years ago and never had a problem since. It was only done as a belt and braces (Consultant’s words) and we had BUPA!!  So paid.  It was only done because at that time Duncan worked down in the Delta in Nigeria and there were no medical facilities anywhere near except by boat or helicopter !

Medical screening is a stupid way to do it. It never asks how long ago just EVER!!

Rant over !!😄😄

Carol

On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 at 04:37, David <david.saltydawg@...> wrote:
MSE is a good shout below. For info, we seem to circulate around Nationwide + additional premiums, Staysure and LV. For the past 3 years, LV have been the "winners" in terms of cost v cover
Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommended