Re: INSURANCE for over 70’s for 60 days

Alan Morris

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 at 21:47, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

Trying to sort out travel insurance

Have bought CCC travel insurance for last three years. Cost £102 pp travel plus medical for me £9.70 and Duncan £11.92

Now nothing’s changed at all no pills nothing. No visits to hospitals
I would suggest looking here Carol for a few quotes:-
<https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel-insurance/>

For many years I stayed with NFU for all house/home and car/motorhome
insurance. Just over 3 years ago, I started to look elsewhere and
have saved many hundreds of pounds since by changing insurer at most
renewals, unless the increase was minimal. i.e. the extra effort was
not worth a small saving.

Our France Passion arrived yesterday and our European travel plans are
on hold until the brexit mess is resolved for the next few months.

Apart from the ADAC insurance and the European Health Insurance Card,
we don't use health travel insurance.