INSURANCE for over 70’s for 60 days

Carol Weaver

Trying to sort out travel insurance

Have bought CCC travel insurance for last three years. Cost £102 pp travel plus medical for me £9.70 and Duncan £11.92

Now nothing’s changed at all no pills nothing. No visits to hospitals

I am diabetic with insulin and high blood pressure

Duncan had a stent privately in May 99 as he was due to return to Nigeria in the Delta with no medical facilities close except by boat or helicopter. He had just one angina attack but no other problems. This was on advice of Consultant as he didn’t want to be responsible sending him there.  Since then Duncan has never used a puffer and walks at least a mile on our treadmill for 5 days a week   He only takes an aspirin and a simvastin suggested at that time as precautionary

Now none of the rest changed except today his medical cost came out as £211.92!!!

Why?  I asked her to check it out. She said it was all ok

I’m just lost for words

Who else do you use

I realise we all gave different medical problems

But 20 years without ANY change should drop not increase!!

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommended