Re: Upholstery

Bennett Family

About 12 years ago we used Regal in Ilkeston. They were very good. We’d bought a new Hymer 544 which had all the bits on we wanted except leather upholstery. They replaced the blue & white stripes with cream leather in a day.
About a year after selling that van we came across a similar van on the next but one pitch in Cornwall. It had all the extras I’d ordered but had the blue & white striped upholstery. I told the guy this and he said that it was he same van. I’d retained our number plate. They’d been told it was coming in and we’re very disappointed that we’d changed the upholstery so changed it back!

The guy also made me a matching cushion for the drivers seat which I still use - brilliant for long runs.

Martin

On 9 Mar 2019, at 16:38, David Scholes via Groups.Io <scholesd@...> wrote:

Hello

The seats in my MH are starting to become rather tatty and a bit threadbare so as I like the van a great deal and there doesn’t seem to be any viable replacement I would like the seats reupholstered.

Has anybody got experience of reupholstering/reupholsterers please.

David