Re: European holiday

Bennett Family

Carol,

Thanks - Polarsteps appears really useful - I’ve never looked at it properly before.

Martin

On 19 Feb 2019, at 08:03, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

No I believe we were just entourage there.

The first part was for Vicarious Books. They asked if we could update certain places.  It poured with rain and was just places down the coast we only stopped at when we drove the coast many years back but we only lost a few days at the start of our trip and somebody needed to do it and check it out.

You can write as little as you like and if you leave it on it will track your route.

Carol

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 at 07:53, Buff via Groups.Io <huffbuffforums=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks, Carol. The website works really well on my phone.

I see one of your pictures was at Sasamon. Did you go into the town? The little plaza and church are very beautiful.

Carol

]

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommended