Re: Waleswood Caravan and Camping Park

Carol Weaver

Hadn’t seen price. Shame. All we need is a safe place. Hard standing in winter and a borne. That price is too much for us. Sad isn’t it. Such a shame. I don’t want/need a campsite.  Just an aire. Shame they haven’t developed it like Amboise where there is a campsite plus an aire with borne

Carol

On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 at 17:08, Bennett Family <martin@...> wrote:
Nigel,

Yes that’s what I thought and quite a few extras, but I’ve booked on for the first couple of nights just to encourage them! There’s every chance it will not be ready in time but as it’s only a mile or so from where I live it won’t be a disaster. I’m expecting a refund because not everything will work. I would have been happier if they had allowed one of the clubs to run it - we shall see.

Martin
On 8 Feb 2019, at 17:02, Nigel Owen <nigel@...> wrote:

Looks good though the prices seem a bit on the dear side - a basic hardstanding pitch (including electric) + 2 adults = £36

Nigel.

On 08/02/2019 16:31, Bennett Family wrote:

New site to open in April.

This is alongside Rother Valley Country Park about one mile from M1 J31. It’s about 10 miles from Sheffield,Rotherham & Worksop.

Hi Martin

We wish to thank you for your input into the Consultation Process for the campsite at Rother Valley Country Park last year.

The new Waleswood Caravan and Camping Park will open to visitors from 12th April 2019.  We have used the customer consultation process to shape the facilities on site.

The booking system and website is now live www.waleswood.co.uk please have a look.  phone.

Thank you

Waleswood Caravan & Camping Park

Rother Valley Country Park

Culture Sport & Tourism

Regeneration & Environment Services

Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council

Tel: 07825125328

Email: WaleswoodCC@...

Visit our website www.waleswood.co.uk

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommended