Re: Waleswood Caravan and Camping Park

Bennett Family

Nigel,

Yes that’s what I thought and quite a few extras, but I’ve booked on for the first couple of nights just to encourage them! There’s every chance it will not be ready in time but as it’s only a mile or so from where I live it won’t be a disaster. I’m expecting a refund because not everything will work. I would have been happier if they had allowed one of the clubs to run it - we shall see.

Martin

On 8 Feb 2019, at 17:02, Nigel Owen <nigel@...> wrote:

Looks good though the prices seem a bit on the dear side - a basic hardstanding pitch (including electric) + 2 adults = £36

Nigel.

On 08/02/2019 16:31, Bennett Family wrote:

New site to open in April.

This is alongside Rother Valley Country Park about one mile from M1 J31. It’s about 10 miles from Sheffield,Rotherham & Worksop.

Hi Martin

We wish to thank you for your input into the Consultation Process for the campsite at Rother Valley Country Park last year.

The new Waleswood Caravan and Camping Park will open to visitors from 12th April 2019.  We have used the customer consultation process to shape the facilities on site.

The booking system and website is now live www.waleswood.co.uk please have a look.  phone.

Thank you

Waleswood Caravan & Camping Park

Rother Valley Country Park