Postdoc position available

Hi everyone,

Interested in education and web development? I'm looking to hire someone interested in a different kind of postdoc experience in the Department of Microbiology & Immunology at the University of Michigan. The project would involve developing data-driven and interactive web-based tutorials to improve the reproducibility of microbial ecology data analysis. If you are interested in the position, please email me your CV and a cover letter describing your background, qualifications, and availability.

I am committed to building a diverse laboratory and strongly encourage applications from female and minority candidates.

Thanks,
Pat Schloss

Join mothur@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.