Topics

Registration Client Software - Codebase #RegistrationClientSoftware

ASHISH CHATTERJEE

Hi, please share the location for CODEBASE - location latest... checkout.

Queries:
1. Do we have ICAO quality tool integrated for Photo Capture ?
2. MDS integration is completed for how many devices ? Please share Make and Model ? Do we have Mantra, Greebit & IriTech & IrisID & Suprema already integrated for L0 and L1 devices ??
3. The Export Packet Functionality is present already or need to be customize by country ??

Thanks

ASHISH CHATTERJEE

Awaiting response ! Any one please suggest on this. Thanks & Regards
---
Warm Regards
Ashish Chatterjee
+254-780605030 (Kenya); +231-881119309 (Liberia); +91-9880911227 (India)
Skype: aashish.chatterjee

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 4:21 AM aashish.chatterjee via groups.io <aashish.chatterjee=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi, please share the location for CODEBASE - location latest... checkout.

Queries:
1. Do we have ICAO quality tool integrated for Photo Capture ?
2. MDS integration is completed for how many devices ? Please share Make and Model ? Do we have Mantra, Greebit & IriTech & IrisID & Suprema already integrated for L0 and L1 devices ??
3. The Export Packet Functionality is present already or need to be customize by country ??

Thanks

sanjith@...

Dear Ashish,

All code base are available at https://github.com/mosip

  1. ICAO quality check is expected at MDS and Bio SDK levels. Please refer to the specs here:
  2. L0 devices are available in the market and ANY devices with the specifications listed can get comply with Mosip with the development of a software layer, and a key management mechanism.  For L1 devices (primarily for Authentication use case), its a hardware-based approach where Mosip has mandated a Foundational Trust Module to safeguard the trust, usually based on a chip with specific crypto capabilities. A targetted effort is in progress for accelerating the availability of such devices, as these are mostly new types of devices and not readily available in the market. About 20 biometric/chip orgs are currently working with Mosip for L1 (based on an EoI published earlier) and they all are in various stages of readiness. We will shortly publish the organization information in our website, based on API validation results.
  3. Export packet functionality is not available currently. It will be made available in release 1.2.
Regards,
Sanjith Sundaram

sanjith@...

Please post further tech queries here: https://groups.io/g/mosip-dev