Topics

WiFi Config

Tom Bewick, k2bew

Just finished my Morserino,
I read the whole manual to try to figure this out.
I am trying to set it up to connect to my wifi to update the firmware.
It says in the manual, "Select the sub-menu "WiFi Config" to proceed with network configuration"
But it does not tell you how to get to that menu in the manual.

I have checked and rechecked, and the only menus I have available on the screen of the Morserino are "Select Modus"; CW Decoder, Go to sleep, CW Keyer, CW Generator, Echo trainer, Koch trainer, and Transceiver.
I can also get into the Set Preferences with a double click, but see nothing for WiFi.

How do you get to the sub-menu "WiFi Config" ?

Thank you and 73, Tom K2bew

Matthew Pullan

Click the red button 3 times in a row after turning on the Morserino32. That brings up the wifi menu.
          73 Matt

From: morserino@groups.io <morserino@groups.io> on behalf of Tom Bewick, k2bew <tombewick@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 9, 2019 6:41:18 PM
To: morserino@groups.io <morserino@groups.io>
Subject: [morserino] WiFi Config

It says in the manual, "Select the sub-menu "WiFi Config" to proceed with network configuration"

I have checked and rechecked, and the only menus I have available on the screen of the Morserino are "Select Modus"; CW Decoder, Go to sleep, CW Keyer, CW Generator, Echo trainer, Koch trainer, and Transceiver.
I can also get into the Set Preferences with a double click, but see nothing for WiFi.

Willi, OE1WKL

If you are  currently running software version 1.x you have to use the manual of that older version until you have done the upgrade.
Here is the solution:
While in the normal top menu, press the red button quickly 3 times to get into the WiFi menu.

Willi

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Am 09.11.2019 um 18:41 schrieb Tom Bewick, k2bew <tombewick@...>:

Tom Bewick, k2bew

Successfully updated to 2.1 from 1.1, using the old manual ;-)

Thanks and 73!
Tom

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 1:17 PM Willi, OE1WKL <willi@...> wrote:
If you are  currently running software version 1.x you have to use the manual of that older version until you have done the upgrade.
Here is the solution:
While in the normal top menu, press the red button quickly 3 times to get into the WiFi menu.

Willi

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Am 09.11.2019 um 18:41 schrieb Tom Bewick, k2bew <tombewick@...>: