Topics

Using iCW/Ext Trx of M-32

jasonbrambach

Edited

I recently set up iCW/Mumble VoIP on an iMac & a PC to send morse code with my M-32 over the internet on the iCW server.
Use the following YT video for help with setup of iCW and Mumble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=83&v=lcCTfZs5Xio
Remember that you use the Line In/Out on M-32 (which is 4 pole 3.5 mm) to the TRS (3 pole 3.5 mm) of your PC mic or Line Input jack. You will probably need an adaptor like:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I3A47I4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
And on the iMac I found it best to use an External Sound Card USB Hub such as:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XNJLHXS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Take your time... it can be daunting but you will get there and it is quite amazing to hear your clean code coming back to you when you do your first "Loopback Test" in Mumble VoIP.
Look for my Call when you are on the iCW Server so we can QSO. I am ky9i, Jay Brambach

Contact me if you need additional help @: jdbrambach@...
Long live the Morserino-32!

Morsen ist eine Kunst; und Kunst kommt vom Können

This is Input Settings for Mumble on your PC:

This is Output settings in Mumble for PC (but doing a Loopback to hear your sending make a roundtrip back to your PC):

Have fun! It is awesome! 73, Jay