Von: morserino@groups.io [mailto:morserino@groups.io] Im Auftrag von gilbert.schwank via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019 11:56
An: morserino@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [morserino] troubles w/ paddles paddles / SOLVED

Willi,

I traced the problem according to your instruction down to the PCB connectors. Touching single contacts of the PCB-paddle-connectors (with the help of a needle) made the keyer reacting . But touching the paddels had no effect. Then I removed the paddles one more time and had a close look into the connectors. I found small pieces of self-adhesive tape inside the connectors, isolating the paddle from the contact. I removed the tapes and Et voilà  - the keyer works as expected. Tnx help!

73
Gilbert

Uwe Hiller

The mails did cross… Easy solution… GL - Uwe

before you start playing with the external paddle you have to activate it in the menu!

73 – Uwe

DK3WW