Topics

Time out selection

Bruce

For the Time Out set preferences I have been selecting No Timeout but it appears this setting is not saved in memory
so after turning off Morserino then back on reverts to 5 min default.
Shouldn't this preference be saved? I believe I am doing everything correctly as i have changed paddle type to no squeeze and that gets saved Ok.

Willi, OE1WKL

This should work. You just have to make sure to completely leave the parameters menu (with long button press) before you power off, so that it has a chance to write to non-volatile storage.

Willi

Am 04.09.2019 um 01:00 schrieb Bruce <bruce@...>:

For the Time Out set preferences I have been selecting No Timeout but it appears this setting is not saved in memory
Shouldn't this preference be saved? I believe I am doing everything correctly as i have changed paddle type to no squeeze and that gets saved Ok.

Bruce

Willi,

I just tried that and still reverts to default of 5 mins, however changing to 10 or 15 min timeout it does save that selection. So it seems it will not

save the no timeout selection.

73’s

Bruce

From: morserino@groups.io [mailto:morserino@groups.io] On Behalf Of Willi, OE1WKL
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 6:40 AM
To: morserino@groups.io
Subject: Re: [morserino] Time out selection

This should work. You just have to make sure to completely leave the parameters menu (with long button press) before you power off, so that it has a chance to write to non-volatile storage.

Willi

Willi, OE1WKL

I will check that when I get home from my travels...

Willi

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 04.09.2019 um 23:27 schrieb Bruce <bruce@...>:

Willi,

I just tried that and still reverts to default of 5 mins, however changing to 10 or 15 min timeout it does save that selection. So it seems it will not

73’s

Bruce

From: morserino@groups.io [mailto:morserino@groups.io] On Behalf Of Willi, OE1WKL
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 6:40 AM
To: morserino@groups.io
Subject: Re: [morserino] Time out selection

Willi

Willi, OE1WKL

Bruce,

You were right, the option „no timeout“ did not get saved. This bug will be corrected in teh next version thanks for the hint and testing!

Willi

Am 04.09.2019 um 16:37 schrieb Willi, OE1WKL <willi@...>:

I will check that when I get home from my travels...

Willi

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 04.09.2019 um 23:27 schrieb Bruce <bruce@...>:

Willi,
73’s
Bruce

From: morserino@groups.io [mailto:morserino@groups.io] On Behalf Of Willi, OE1WKL
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 6:40 AM
To: morserino@groups.io
Subject: Re: [morserino] Time out selection

Willi