Topics

Table of Characters #morserino

Toni Valles

Dears,
Has anyone a table/image with the characters (with dits and dats) of the Morserino?

Thanks

arnold@...

What do you mean with hat question? I guess I don’t understand your question.

Morserino uses the intl’ morse code so you can find that everywhere on the net – Wikipedia is a recommendation to search for infos. There are no strange things in it. Eventually some European characters might be unexpected for English speaking OMs, but also those characters follow standards.

73

Arnold Hübsch
-----------------------
GSM:         +43 (699) 126 77 335
Home Office: +43 (1) 798 32 81 - 40
Fax:         +43 (1) 798 32 81 - 99
WEB:         www.huebsch.at

Toni Valles

sorry for my ignorance, but I haven't found a table with all the signs including the asterisk

Toni  73's 88's
EA2AU  - 30RCF112
REMER 22 TANGO 412

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 1:15 PM <arnold@...> wrote:

What do you mean with hat question? I guess I don’t understand your question.

Morserino uses the intl’ morse code so you can find that everywhere on the net – Wikipedia is a recommendation to search for infos. There are no strange things in it. Eventually some European characters might be unexpected for English speaking OMs, but also those characters follow standards.

73

Arnold Hübsch
-----------------------
GSM:         +43 (699) 126 77 335
Home Office: +43 (1) 798 32 81 - 40
Fax:         +43 (1) 798 32 81 - 99
WEB:         www.huebsch.at

Willi, OE1WKL

The asterisk is displayed for illegal characters....
A very detailed table can be found at https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code

Not all of the signs there are decoded by the Morserino as it only decodes German special characters plus the international ones.

If you look at the manual in the section of the Koch method, you will find everything except the German characters.

Willi

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Am 26.12.2019 um 11:34 schrieb Toni Valles <toniov@...>:

[...]

Thank you