Topics

Switch the Heltec for different board for different LORA band

Craig T. Bailey

Hi folks,

the heltec site is selling the ESP 32 board, and the US version is in the 900Mhz band.

I see only a handful of lines of code referring to the LORA band in the source.

Switching the Heltec 433 board for a Heltec 902 board should be a simple process, yes? Just change the band listing, and everything else should be transparent to the Source code?
--
_____
Craig Bailey

Willi, OE1WKL

Yes,

This should do the trick. I will accommodate this somehow as an option in further software version - unfortunately it is not possible to detect which hardware module is installed, it seems. Otherwise I could switch to teh appropriate frequency just by finding out which LoRa module is installed…

Willi
OE1WKL