Topics

strange display

Wolf, OE7FTJ

Hi All!

The brand new Morserino32 was today at my frontdoor. Assembling was OK in aprox an hour. Every step was checked with the instructions.
But after power on, the display shows defective columns. It's very hard to read the menu items and other instructions on the display.

Any ideas what is going wrong or is it a defective amoled module?

73 de Wolf, OE7FTJ

torsten@...

dr wolf,
this seems to be a problem with the LoRa-module - nut your fault. You should contact Willi directly.

73
  Torsten, DL8KFO

Wolf, OE7FTJ

Hi Torsten,

Willi was so kind to send me a new module. Today it arrived, assembled and it works as it should!
A big thank you to Willi for his fast support.

Wolf, OE7FTJ

Wolf Hoeller

--
My PGP public key is available at: