Topics

Start file from where I left off?

Is there a way to start the cw generator file player from where I left off and not the beginning of the file? If I download a short story and don't listen to the complete story when I turn off the Morseino and turn the Morserino on later the story starts from the beginning again. Am I missing something?
Thanks
PeterĀ
AA2VG

Willi, OE1WKL

You should exit the player (back to the menu) before you switch off, then it should record the position where it should continue next time.

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 16.08.2019 um 16:40 schrieb Peter AA2VG <Petersdeluca@...>:

Is there a way to start the cw generator file player from where I left off and not the beginning of the file? If I download a short story and don't listen to the complete story when I turn off the Morseino and turn the Morserino on later the story starts from the beginning again. Am I missing something?
Thanks
PeterĀ
AA2VG

Willi
Perfect!! Thanks for such a great product.
73
Peter
AA2VG