Topics

Software idea #github

gerardf@...

Thank you for the nice work. My two system are up and running.

It would be nice to have a parrot function where one morserin32 send back everything it receives with a short delay (2-5 sec).
This would help to test link distance without an active partner being present.

73 de DL8SEL

gerard

Willi, OE1WKL

Hi Gerard,

That's an interesting idea, and I will consider it and put it on the TO DO List (but currently have mono timeframe for it).

One could even make this into a simple CW „repeater“, by delaying the repeat until „<kn>“ arrives as a single word (or the pause getting very long). In this way even larger distances could be bridged (at the cost of increased delays, of course).

Willi Kraml