Topics

So Far So Good!

Tom Crites

Got my M32 in the mail the other day.  Very nice kit, well packaged and quality components.  Took a little extra time to build since I just moved and couldn't find my soldering station or any of my other stuff.  :-(   All seemed to work out OK since my M32 powered up just find on the first try. :-)  Also updated the firmware without any problems whatsoever.  :-)

Anyone have a source in the US where I can get ONE battery with the Molex connector?  Most sources have a minimum quantity of six.  Thinking I'll probably just have to get one somewhere and move away from the Molex connectors.

colin humphries

One of the "hobby town USA" type places sell the low end of the market drone batteries. Mine came with the right connector.

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019, 08:34 Tom Crites <crites57@...> wrote:
Got my M32 in the mail the other day.  Very nice kit, well packaged and quality components.  Took a little extra time to build since I just moved and couldn't find my soldering station or any of my other stuff.  :-(   All seemed to work out OK since my M32 powered up just find on the first try. :-)  Also updated the firmware without any problems whatsoever.  :-)

Anyone have a source in the US where I can get ONE battery with the Molex connector?  Most sources have a minimum quantity of six.  Thinking I'll probably just have to get one somewhere and move away from the Molex connectors.

Donato Ninno - IW2EMD

Hello,

I’ve got mine thru Amazon, not cheap but fast delivery (15 Euros/ 1 day) , I could’nt wait longer to finish my M32.. :-)

Ciao
D.

--
Sent from iPhone

Tom Crites

I guess I'm not in too much of a hurry for a battery since I can power the unit from the micro USB port.  Using a wall wart or USB battery isn't too inconvenient.