Topics

short sentences in file

Ben

Hi,
Is it possible to upload a file with short sentences? Maybe with the use of a special space character, that hold the words together? So that when I use the Echo trainer file player, I have to reply the correct short sentence?

73
Ben

Willi, OE1WKL

The echo trainer currently supports words only and not sentences.

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Am 17.12.2019 um 22:10 schrieb Ben <ben@...>:

Hi,
Is it possible to upload a file with short sentences? Maybe with the use of a special space character, that hold the words together? So that when I use the Echo trainer file player, I have to reply the correct short sentence?

73
Ben

Tommy Clemmensen

I have add a "," insted of a " " so

"Hello World"

gonna be

"Hello,World"

"Have,a,happy,day"

I work that way but it is difficult to sent without a space.

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 17-12-2019 kl. 22:00 skrev Ben:

Hi,
Is it possible to upload a file with short sentences? Maybe with the use of a special space character, that hold the words together? So that when I use the Echo trainer file player, I have to reply the correct short sentence?

73
Ben

Ben

Thanks for the replies!