Topics

Replacement part

dkwflight

Hi I recieved my kit. I assembled it the best I could.
I have some doubt about the blue adjustable resister. The board has numbers 1 and three printed on it. the blue pot has 1 and 3 on opposite sides. I took as chance with it and it seems OK. I havent tried to adjust it yet.

My problem is the display. I broke it . The lower right corner is where I broke it.
THe display has a blank area.

I would like to get a replacement
Who should I contact.
Thanks
Dennis
AG4TD

Willi, OE1WKL

Hi!
The orientation of the blue trimmer does not matter at all.

Re.  the broken display: I will send you a private email.

OE1WKL

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Am 30.11.2019 um 14:42 schrieb dkwflight <dkwflight@...>:

Hi I recieved my kit. I assembled it the best I could.
I have some doubt about the blue adjustable resister. The board has numbers 1 and three printed on it. the blue pot has 1 and 3 on opposite sides. I took as chance with it and it seems OK. I havent tried to adjust it yet.

My problem is the display. I broke it . The lower right corner is where I broke it.
THe display has a blank area.

I would like to get a replacement
Who should I contact.
Thanks