Topics

One Year ....

Willi, OE1WKL

About a year ago the fist Morserino-32 kits have been shipped, after a very successful Kickstarter campaign. Now, three days ago, the 1.500th kit has been ordered... This was an amazing year, thanks to you all.
I wish you all happy holidays, and all the best for the New Year (and of course, a lot of success with your CW training)!

__... ...__

Etwa vor einem Jahr wurden die ersten Morserino-32 Bausätze verschickt, nach einer sehr erfolgreichen Kickstarter-Kampagne. Nun wurde vor der 3 Tagen der 1.500ste Bausatz bestellt - ein wahnsinnig aufregendes Jahr, und das vor allem dank euch allen.
Ich wünsche euch frohe Festtage, und das Allerbeste fürs neue Jahr (und natürlich viel Erfolg beim CW Üben)!

Christopher J. Shaker, KJ7BLE

Willi:

I want to thank you again for creating the Morserino-32. I am using it to learn CW on paddles at the CW Academy.
Currently running software version 2.1

Chris Shaker

On 12/22/2019 1:33 PM, Willi, OE1WKL wrote:

About a year ago the fist Morserino-32 kits have been shipped, after a very successful Kickstarter campaign. Now, three days ago, the 1.500th kit has been ordered... This was an amazing year, thanks to you all.
I wish you all happy holidays, and all the best for the New Year (and of course, a lot of success with your CW training)!

__... ...__

Etwa vor einem Jahr wurden die ersten Morserino-32 Bausätze verschickt, nach einer sehr erfolgreichen Kickstarter-Kampagne. Nun wurde vor der 3 Tagen der 1.500ste Bausatz bestellt - ein wahnsinnig aufregendes Jahr, und das vor allem dank euch allen.
Ich wünsche euch frohe Festtage, und das Allerbeste fürs neue Jahr (und natürlich viel Erfolg beim CW Üben)!

N4BQQ@yahoo.com

I too appreciate the Morserino-32.  
However, am looking forward to update to 2.1 - I have given up practicing because I cannot see the practice letters without the carriage return.  Am getting old.  Maybe biting off more than I can handle.  
Just lent it to a friend to try it out.
It is a good machine.
I tried to downdate it to 1.4; however, could not get it to work when in update.  In WiFi check it does connect.
Mike N4BQQ

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 18:12, Christopher J. Shaker, KJ7BLE
<cjshaker@...> wrote:

Willi:

I want to thank you again for creating the Morserino-32. I am using it to learn CW on paddles at the CW Academy.
Currently running software version 2.1

Chris Shaker

On 12/22/2019 1:33 PM, Willi, OE1WKL wrote:

__... ...__