Topics

Morserino for sale

Dan Romanchik KB6NU <cwgeek@...>

I've had fun playing with my Morserino, but now I'm ready to pass it on to someone else. It's a completely assembled unit. Price $85, plus shipping.
--
73!

Dan KB6NU
CW Geek, Ham Radio Instructor
Author of the "No Nonsense" amateur radio license study guides
Read my ham radio blog at http://www.kb6nu.com

Justin Long

Dan,

I’ll take it if it works and if it is not already gone. I can do PayPal or whatever.

Incidentally, I thoroughly enjoy your site and blog. I haven’t seen a really thorough of your impression of the Morserino32 now that you’ve put it together and used it.

Thanks,
Justin Long K5JTL